- Patterns Store
beret-style jersey hat/ lined cuff beanie/ double-layer chemo cap, sewing pattern PDF (6 sizes) + photo tutorial, for woman and girl
Two-layer beret-style hat with a cuff folded in half. The outer layer of the hat is made of medium-thick beige jersey fabric, but the inner layer (lining) of the hat is made of thin, soft brown jersey fabric. The flower of the hat is made of several layers of nylon fabric and silver color beads. And this flower can be pinned to the hat like a brooch. The hat is deep enough so it can be worn by people who lose their hair.
See a sample of the tutorial in the photo gallery - photos 9 and 10.
Please Note. The sewing pattern is colored. You will need a color printer to print out it.
The sewing pattern includes 6 sizes. The size chart is:
S size fits: 20 1/2 inches (52 cm) girl head circumference
M size fits: 21 1/4 inches (54 cm) woman head circumference
L size fits: 22 inches (56 cm) woman head circumference
XL size fits: 22 7/8 inches (58 cm) woman head circumference
XXL size fits: 23 5/8 inches (60 cm) woman head circumference
XXXL size fits: 24 3/8 inches (62 cm) woman head circumference
- Beige color medium thick jersey fabric for the outer shell of the hat: 59 inches (1,5 meters) wide – 1 yd (1 meter). This amount of beige jersey fabric fits all hat sizes.
- Brown color thin and soft jersey fabric for the hat lining: 59 inches (1,5 meters) wide – 1/2 yd (0,5 meters). This amount of brown jersey fabric fits all hat sizes.
- To create a fabric flower brooch, then you will need three different color nylon fabric pieces (each 6 x 6 inches / 15 x 15 cm), several beads with holes, and a very small safety needle.
Tutorial and sewing patterns - all measurements are given in inches (in) and centimeters (cm).
All sewing patterns have seam allowances.
Sewing patterns you can print out on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size (US Letter or A4) is printed separately.
US Letter size paper measurements: 8.5 inches x 11.0 inches (21,6 cm x 27,9 cm)
A4 size paper measurements: 8.3 inches x 11.7 inches (21,0 cm x 29,7 cm)
You can use my sewing patterns to sew hats and sell them.
- PDF sewing patterns and photo tutorials are in English.
- If you buy the sewing patterns and tutorials in PDF file format, you do not have to pay for shipping. PDF files will be sent to your e-mail address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- If you have not received your PDF sewing pattern and tutorial, please check your junk/spam folder, or contact me for help. Contact me here.
- In order to view the PDF files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have the Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free here: http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html
© Rasa Krūmiņa 2018 – Present
- This store accepts safe and fast payments online through PayPal,
- You do not need to create a special account to shop at this store,
- There are no additional hidden costs, you only pay the price indicated on the item.
- Digital download pdf sewing patterns with tutorials are simple and understandable.
- All pdf sewing patterns and tutorials are in English.
- The pdf files will be sent to your e-mail address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- All sewing patterns have seam allowances.
- All measurements are given in inches and centimeters.
- Sewing patterns you can print on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size is printed separately.
- Use purchased patterns and sew beautiful things for yourself. You can also sell sewn items in your own store.
- In order to view the pdf files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have the Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free.