- Patterns Store
cotton chemo head scarf/ summer sun double layer cancer bandana/ alopecia kerchief with visor/ sewing pattern PDF + photo tutorial/ for girl and women/ XS - 3XL sizes
Use the pattern and tutorial and sew a summer triangle head scarf. The scarf has visor/ brim. Both the scarf and the visor are made from cotton fabric. Scarf from soft and thin cotton fabric. Visor from thick cotton fabric. In order to give the headscarf a shape and hide hair loss, the scarf is made from two fabric layers. A scarf can be worn in many ways - tie in the front under the chin or in the back at the neck.
See a sample of the tutorial in the photo gallery - photo 10.
Please Note. The sewing pattern is colored. You will need a color printer to print out it.
The scarf pattern includes 7 sizes, Find your size:
XS size fits 19 3/4 inches (50 cm) head circumference,
S size fits 20 1/2 inches (52 cm) head circumference,
M size fits 21 1/4 inches (54 cm) head circumference,
L size fits 22 inches (56 cm) head circumference,
XL size fits 22 7/8 inches (58 cm) head circumference,
2XL size fits 23 5/8 inches (60 cm) head circumference,
3XL size fits 24 3/8 inches (62 cm) head circumference.
How to measure the head circumference? Place the string or tape measure around your head about 1/4 inches (0,5 cm) above your ears, completely circling your head. See in the photo gallery - photo 11.
To sew a head scarf then you will need:
- Triangle scarf - you need to buy 2 yards (2 meters) of soft and thin cotton fabric (or thin muslin, poplin, or viscose) if it is 71 inches (1,80 meters) wide. If your store does not have such a wide fabric, then you will need to buy 4 yards (4 meters) of fabric that is at least 39 inches (1 meter) wide. This amount of fabric is suitable for all triangle scarf sizes.
- Visor - you need to buy 3/8 yards (30 cm) of thick cotton fabric (or thick cotton satin, suit fabric, or denim fabric) if it is 32 inches (80 cm) wide. You also need to buy for visor 3/8 yards (30 cm) of thick fusible interfacing if it is 32 inches (80 cm) wide. This amount of fabric and fusible interfacing is suitable for all visor sizes.
- Matching polyester sewing machine threads.
Tutorial and sewing patterns - all measurements are given in inches (in) and centimeters (cm).
All sewing patterns have seam allowances.
Sewing patterns you can print out on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size (US Letter or A4) is printed separately.
US Letter size paper measurements: 8.5 inches x 11.0 inches (21,6 cm x 27,9 cm)
A4 size paper measurements: 8.3 inches x 11.7 inches (21,0 cm x 29,7 cm)
You can use my sewing patterns to sew scarves and sell them.
- PDF sewing patterns and photo tutorials are in English.
- If you buy the sewing patterns and tutorials in PDF file format, you do not have to pay for shipping. PDF files will be sent to your e-mail address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- If you have not received your PDF sewing pattern and tutorial, please check your junk/spam folder, or contact me for help. Contact me here.
- In order to view the PDF files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have the Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free here: http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html
<< Back to the sewing patterns store.
© Rasa Krūmiņa 2018 – Present
- This store accepts safe and fast payments online through PayPal,
- You do not need to create a special account to shop at this store,
- There are no additional hidden costs, you only pay the price indicated on the item.
- Digital download pdf sewing patterns with tutorials are simple and understandable.
- All pdf sewing patterns and tutorials are in English.
- The pdf files will be sent to your e-mail address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- All sewing patterns have seam allowances.
- All measurements are given in inches and centimeters.
- Sewing patterns you can print on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size is printed separately.
- Use purchased patterns and sew beautiful things for yourself. You can also sell sewn items in your own store.
- In order to view the pdf files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have the Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free.