- Patterns Store
cotton jersey chemo cancer headcover with gathered top in stripes, pdf sewing pattern + photo tutorial, adult to baby, (10 sizes)
Please Note. My pdf sewing pattern is colored. You will need a color printer to print it.
View sample of the tutorial in the photo gallery - photo 7.
Jersey beanie sewing pattern includes 10 sizes, The size chart is:
4XS size fits: 17 3/8 inches (44 cm) baby head circumference
3XS size fits: 18 1/8 inches (46 cm) toddler head circumference
2XS size fits: 19 inches (48 cm) child head circumference
XS size fits: 19 3/4 inches (50 cm) child head circumference
S size fits: 20 1/2 inches (52 cm) teens head circumference
M size fits: 21 1/4 inches (54 cm) woman head circumference
L size fits: 22 inches (56 cm) woman head circumference
XL size fits: 22 7/8 inches (58 cm) man head circumference
XXL size fits: 23 5/8 inches (60 cm) man head circumference
XXXL size fits: 24 3/8 inches (62 cm) man head circumference
To sew this beanie, then you will need:
- Stretch striped jersey fabric: 39 inches (1 meter) wide – 1/2 yd (0,5 meter). This amount of fabric fits all beanie sizes.
- Mouline embroidery thread to create the gathers at the top of the beanie. The thread color of your choice.
- Basting thread to sew running stitch. It is easier for a beginner to sew with a sewing machine if the seams are already sewn together with the running stitch.
- Polyester thread for sewing jersey fabric with a sewing machine. The thread color of your choice.
Tutorial and sewing patterns - all measurements are given in inches (in) and centimeters (cm).
All sewing patterns have seam allowances. Sewing patterns you can print on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size is printed separately.
You can use my sewing patterns to sew beanies and sell them.
- PDF sewing patterns and photo tutorials are in English.
- If you buy the sewing patterns and tutorials in PDF file format, you do not have to pay for shipping. PDF files will be sent to your e-mail address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- If you have not received your PDF sewing pattern and tutorial, please check your junk/spam folder, or contact me for help. Contact me here.
- In order to view the PDF files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free here - http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html
- This store accepts safe and fast payments online through PayPal,
- You do not need to create a special account to shop at this store,
- There are no additional hidden costs, you only pay the price indicated on the item.
- Digital download pdf sewing patterns with tutorials are simple and understandable.
- All pdf sewing patterns and tutorials are in English.
- The pdf files will be sent to your e-mail address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- All sewing patterns have seam allowances.
- All measurements are given in inches and centimeters.
- Sewing patterns you can print on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size is printed separately.
- Use purchased patterns and sew beautiful things for yourself. You can also sell sewn items in your own store.
- In order to view the pdf files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have the Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free.