- Patterns Store
cotton large headscarf/ double layer chemo head wrap/ woman kerchief with lace/ PDF sewing pattern (S - 3XL sizes) and photo tutorial
Sew yourself a two-layer cotton fabric triangle head scarf with white cotton lace along the sides of the scarf. The scarf is big enough. Therefore, it can be conveniently tied at the back of the head. If you are a chemo patient, then a scarf tied like this will help you hide your lack of hair on your head from others.
See a sample of the tutorial in the photo gallery - photo 9.
Please Note. The sewing pattern is colored. You will need a color printer to print out it.
The triangle head scarf pattern includes 6 sizes, Find your size:
S size fits 20 1/2 inches (52 cm) head circumference,
M size fits 21 1/4 inches (54 cm) head circumference,
L size fits 22 inches (56 cm) head circumference,
XL size fits 22 7/8 inches (58 cm) head circumference,
2XL size fits 23 5/8 inches (60 cm) head circumference,
3XL size fits 24 3/8 inches (62 cm) head circumference.
How to measure the head circumference? Place the string or tape measure around your head about 1/4 inches (0,5 cm) above your ears, completely circling your head. See in the photo gallery - photo 10.
To sew a head scarf then you will need:
- If you sew a triangle head scarf from only one color cotton fabric, you will need 2 yards (2 meters) of fabric, the fabric is 78 inches (2 meters) wide. This amount of cotton fabric is suitable for all head scarf sizes.
- If you decide to sew a triangle head scarf from two cotton fabrics of different colors, then you will need 1 yard (1 meter) of each fabric and each fabric should be 78 inches (2 meters) wide.
- To sew a triangle head scarf, you will need 3 yards (3 meters) of cotton or silk lace, which is at least 1 1/4 inches (3 cm) wide. This amount of lace is suitable for all head scarf sizes.
- Matching polyester sewing thread.
Tutorial and sewing patterns - all measurements are given in inches (in) and centimeters (cm).
All sewing patterns have seam allowances.
Sewing patterns you can print out on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size (US Letter or A4) is printed separately.
US Letter size paper measurements: 8.5 inches x 11.0 inches (21,6 cm x 27,9 cm)
A4 size paper measurements: 8.3 inches x 11.7 inches (21,0 cm x 29,7 cm)
You can use my sewing patterns to sew head scarves and sell them.
- PDF sewing patterns and photo tutorials are in English.
- If you buy the sewing patterns and tutorials in PDF file format, you do not have to pay for shipping. PDF files will be sent to your e-mail address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- If you have not received your PDF sewing pattern and tutorial, please check your junk/spam folder, or contact me for help. Contact me here.
- In order to view the PDF files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have the Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free here: http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html
© Rasa Krūmiņa 2018 – Present
- This store accepts safe and fast payments online through PayPal,
- You do not need to create a special account to shop at this store,
- There are no additional hidden costs, you only pay the price indicated on the item.
- Digital download pdf sewing patterns with tutorials are simple and understandable.
- All pdf sewing patterns and tutorials are in English.
- The pdf files will be sent to your e-mail address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- All sewing patterns have seam allowances.
- All measurements are given in inches and centimeters.
- Sewing patterns you can print on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size is printed separately.
- Use purchased patterns and sew beautiful things for yourself. You can also sell sewn items in your own store.
- In order to view the pdf files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have the Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free.