- Patterns Store
jersey night sleep hat/ a chemo cap/ slouchy lace beanie, sewing pattern pdf + photo tutorial, for woman and girl, (10 sizes)
Please Note. This pdf sewing pattern is colored. You will need a color printer to print it.
Sample of the tutorial in the photo gallery - photo 7.
The hat sewing pattern includes 10 sizes, The size chart is:
4XS size fits: 17 3/8 inches (44 cm) baby head circumference
3XS size fits: 18 1/8 inches (46 cm) toddler head circumference
2XS size fits: 19 inches (48 cm) child head circumference
XS size fits: 19 3/4 inches (50 cm) child head circumference
S size fits: 20 1/2 inches (52 cm) teens head circumference
M size fits: 21 1/4 inches (54 cm) woman head circumference
L size fits: 22 inches (56 cm) woman head circumference
XL size fits: 22 7/8 inches (58 cm) woman head circumference
XXL size fits: 23 5/8 inches (60 cm) woman head circumference
XXXL size fits: 24 3/8 inches (62 cm) woman head circumference
How to measure the head circumference. Place the string or tape measure around the head about 1/4 inches (0,5 cm) above the ears, completely circling the head.
To sew this hat, then you will need:
- Stretch soft and thin dark red viscose (rayon) jersey fabric: 39 inches (1 meter) wide – 5/8 yd (60 cm). This amount of jersey fabric fits all hat sizes. Viscose jersey consists of 95% viscose and 5% elastane (spandex). This viscose jersey is elastic both lengthwise and crosswise.
- Dark red stretch lace band: 1 inch (2,5 cm) high. This height will fit all hat sizes. Information about the length of the lace band for each hat size can be found in the tutorial file.
Tutorial and sewing patterns - all measurements are given in inches (in) and centimeters (cm).
All sewing patterns have seam allowances. Sewing patterns you can print on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size is printed separately.
You can use my sewing patterns to sew hats and sell them.
- PDF sewing patterns and photo tutorials are in English.
- If you buy the sewing patterns and tutorials in PDF file format, you do not have to pay for shipping. PDF files will be sent to your e-mail address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- If you have not received your PDF sewing pattern and tutorial, please check your junk/spam folder, or contact me for help. Contact me here.
- In order to view the PDF files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free here - http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html
© Rasa Krūmiņa 2018 – Present
- This store accepts safe and fast payments online through PayPal,
- You do not need to create a special account to shop at this store,
- There are no additional hidden costs, you only pay the price indicated on the item.
- Digital download pdf sewing patterns with tutorials are simple and understandable.
- All pdf sewing patterns and tutorials are in English.
- The pdf files will be sent to your e-mail address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- All sewing patterns have seam allowances.
- All measurements are given in inches and centimeters.
- Sewing patterns you can print on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size is printed separately.
- Use purchased patterns and sew beautiful things for yourself. You can also sell sewn items in your own store.
- In order to view the pdf files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have the Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free.