- Patterns Store
- reversible chemo bandana hat/ summer visor scarf/ pleated sun kerchief, sewing pattern PDF + photo tutorial, for woman and girl, (S, M, L, XL sizes)
reversible chemo bandana hat/ summer visor scarf/ pleated sun kerchief, sewing pattern PDF + photo tutorial, for woman and girl, (S, M, L, XL sizes)
The bandana is made of breathable viscose fabric and is made of two layers, but it is not heavy because viscose fabric is thin and soft. Each side of the bandana has three deep pleats that create a hat effect. And since the bandana is long enough and covers the back of the neck well, such a bandana can be worn by people who have lost their hair due to illness. But the bright rays of the sun will always be protected by a visor that is wide enough.
See a sample of the bandana tutorial in the photo gallery - photo 10.
Please Note. The bandana sewing pattern is colored. You will need a color printer to print out it.
Bandana sewing pattern includes 4 sizes. The size chart is:
XL size fit: 24 – 24 7/8 inches (61 - 63 cm) woman head circumference,
L size fits 22 7/8 - 23 5/8 inches (58 – 60 cm) woman head circumference,
M size fits 21 5/8 - 22 1/2 inches (55 – 57 cm) woman head circumference,
S size fits 20 1/2 – 21 1/4 inches (52 - 54 cm) woman/ girl's head circumference.
How to measure the head circumference. Place the string or tape measure around the head about 1/4 inches (0,5 cm) above the ears, completely circling the head. Please Note. You can better understand how to measure your head circumference correctly see photo gallery - photo 11.
To sew this bandana then you will need:
- Soft, thin, and breathable non-stretch printed viscose fabric: 59 inches (1,50 meters) wide – 1 yd (1 meter). This amount of viscose fabric fits all bandana sizes.
- Soft, thin, and breathable non-stretch solid color viscose fabric: 59 inches (1,50 meters) wide – 1 yd (1 meter). This amount of viscose fabric fits all bandana sizes.
- Medium-thick, stiff, and firm non-woven fusible interfacing scrap: 24 inches (60 centimeters) wide x 16 inches (40 centimeters) high. This amount of fusible interfacing will fit all visor sizes.
Tutorial and sewing patterns - all measurements are given in inches (in) and centimeters (cm).
All sewing patterns have seam allowances.
Sewing patterns you can print out on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size (US Letter or A4) is printed separately.
US Letter size paper measurements: 8.5 inches x 11.0 inches (21,6 cm x 27,9 cm)
A4 size paper measurements: 8.3 inches x 11.7 inches (21,0 cm x 29,7 cm)
You can use my sewing patterns to sew bandanas and sell them.
- PDF sewing patterns and photo tutorials are in English.
- If you buy the sewing patterns and tutorials in PDF file format, you do not have to pay for shipping. PDF files will be sent to your e-mail address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- If you have not received your PDF sewing pattern and tutorial, please check your junk/spam folder, or contact me for help. Contact me here.
- In order to view the PDF files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have the Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free here: http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html
© Rasa Krūmiņa 2018 – Present
- This store accepts safe and fast payments online through PayPal,
- You do not need to create a special account to shop at this store,
- There are no additional hidden costs, you only pay the price indicated on the item.
- Digital download pdf sewing patterns with tutorials are simple and understandable.
- All pdf sewing patterns and tutorials are in English.
- The pdf files will be sent to your e-mail address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- All sewing patterns have seam allowances.
- All measurements are given in inches and centimeters.
- Sewing patterns you can print on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size is printed separately.
- Use purchased patterns and sew beautiful things for yourself. You can also sell sewn items in your own store.
- In order to view the pdf files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have the Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free.