- Patterns Store
- silk chemo turban hat with tie-up straps, sewing pattern PDF + photo tutorial/ for woman and child, (7 sizes)
silk chemo turban hat with tie-up straps, sewing pattern PDF + photo tutorial/ for woman and child, (7 sizes)
Sew yourself chemo (cancer, hair loss, alopecia) turban with straps from the double-layer silk fabric. To create a turban then tie up both straps twice in the forehead. In the nape of the neck, this silk turban has pleats that create a comfortable shape. But to keep the turban from slipping off your head, then there is elastic in the back of the turban at the neckline.
See a sample of the tutorial in the photo gallery - photos 10 and 11.
Please Note. The sewing pattern is colored. You will need a color printer to print out it.
The turban sewing pattern includes 7 sizes. The size chart is:
XXXL size fits 24 3/8 inches (62 cm) woman head circumference,
XXL size fits 23 5/8 inches (60 cm) woman head circumference,
XL size fits 22 7/8 inches (58 cm) woman head circumference,
L size fits 22 inches (56 cm) woman head circumference,
M size fits 21 1/4 inches (54 cm) woman head circumference,
S size fits 20 1/2 inches (52 cm) child head circumference,
XS size fits 19 3/4 inches (50 cm) child head circumference.
How to measure the head circumference? Place the string or tape measure around your head about 1/4 inches (0,5 cm) above your ears, completely circling your head. See in the photo gallery - photo 12.
To sew a turban then you will need:
- Soft, thin, and elastic poly silk fabric or natural silk fabric, but may also be an inelastic silk fabric: 59 inches (1,5 meters) wide – 1 yd (1 meter). This amount of elastic or inelastic silk fabric fits all turban hat sizes.
- Matching color elastic. All turban hat sizes have the same elastic width 3/8 - 3/4 inches (1-2 cm) and length 5 1/2 inches (14 cm).
- Matching polyester sewing thread.
Tutorial and sewing patterns - all measurements are given in inches (in) and centimeters (cm).
All sewing patterns have seam allowances.
Sewing patterns you can print out on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size (US Letter or A4) is printed separately.
US Letter size paper measurements: 8.5 inches x 11.0 inches (21,6 cm x 27,9 cm)
A4 size paper measurements: 8.3 inches x 11.7 inches (21,0 cm x 29,7 cm)
You can use my sewing patterns to sew turbans and sell them.
- PDF sewing patterns and photo tutorials are in English.
- If you buy the sewing patterns and tutorials in PDF file format, you do not have to pay for shipping. PDF files will be sent to your e-mail address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- If you have not received your PDF sewing pattern and tutorial, please check your junk/spam folder, or contact me for help. Contact me here.
- In order to view the PDF files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have the Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free here: http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html
© Rasa Krūmiņa 2018 – Present
- This store accepts safe and fast payments online through PayPal,
- You do not need to create a special account to shop at this store,
- There are no additional hidden costs, you only pay the price indicated on the item.
- Digital download pdf sewing patterns with tutorials are simple and understandable.
- All pdf sewing patterns and tutorials are in English.
- The pdf files will be sent to your e-mail address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- All sewing patterns have seam allowances.
- All measurements are given in inches and centimeters.
- Sewing patterns you can print on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size is printed separately.
- Use purchased patterns and sew beautiful things for yourself. You can also sell sewn items in your own store.
- In order to view the pdf files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have the Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free.