- Patterns Store
winter reversible hood scarf wrap/ woman jersey chemo hat with fleece lining/ warm head shawl/ double layer headcover with visor/ PDF sewing pattern (XS - 3XL sizes) with photo tutorial/ for woman and girl
My email address is [email protected]
This winter/ autumn hood scarf can be worn with both a coat and a jacket. The hood has wide straps and can be tied under the chin and you will have a warm scarf. The hood at the back of the head is long enough to keep your neck warm and not cold. One side of the hood scarf is made of thick jersey fabric and the other side is made of soft microfleece fabric. The hood scarf can be worn both from the jersey side and from the fleece side. The hood has a visor that will protect your face from both cold winds and snowflakes. The visor can also be folded back towards the back of the head. The hood scarf can also be worn by a woman or girl who is losing hair because it is soft, warm, and fits your head tightly. And there aren't any loose seams to rub against your head.
See a sample of the hood scarf tutorial in the photo gallery - photos 10 and 11.
The hood scarf pattern is multi-size and includes 7 sizes, Find your size:
How to measure the head circumference? Place the string or tape measure around your head about 1/4 inches (0,5 cm) above your ears, completely circling your head. See in the photo gallery - photo 12.
To sew a hood scarf then you will need:
- Soft and thick red jersey fabric: 71 inches (1,8 meters) wide – 5/8 yards (0,6 meters). If your red jersey fabric is not that wide, you will need to buy 2 yards of jersey fabric. And when you will place paper patterns on this narrower jersey fabric, the fabric will be necessary to fold crosswise and not lengthwise. And this amount of jersey fabric, both wide jersey and narrow will fit all hood scarf sizes.
- Soft and thin gray microfleece fabric: 71 inches (1,8 meters) wide – 7/8 yards (0,8 meters). Also, this time, if the microfleece fabric is narrower, then you need to buy 2 yards of this fabric. And this narrower microfleece fabric must also be folded in half crosswise. And this amount of microfleece fabric, both wide and narrow, fits all hood scarf sizes.
- Thick denim fabric: 20 inches (0,5 meters) wide – 1/4 yards (0,25 meters). This amount of denim fabric fits all hood scarf sizes.
- Matching polyester sewing threads.
Tutorial and sewing patterns - all measurements are given in inches (in) and centimeters (cm).
All sewing patterns have seam allowances.
Sewing patterns you can print out on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size (US Letter or A4) is printed separately.
US Letter size paper measurements: 8.5 inches x 11.0 inches (21,6 cm x 27,9 cm).
A4 size paper measurements: 8.3 inches x 11.7 inches (21,0 cm x 29,7 cm).
You can use my sewing patterns to sew hood scarves and sell them
- PDF sewing patterns and photo tutorials are in English.
- If you buy the sewing patterns and tutorials in PDF file format, you do not have to pay for shipping. PDF files will be sent to your email address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- If you have not received your PDF sewing pattern and tutorial, please check your junk/spam folder, or contact me for help. Contact me here.
- In order to view the PDF files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have the Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free here: http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html
- This store accepts safe and fast payments online through PayPal,
- You do not need to create a special account to shop at this store,
- There are no additional hidden costs, you only pay the price indicated on the item.
- Digital download pdf sewing patterns with tutorials are simple and understandable.
- All pdf sewing patterns and tutorials are in English.
- The pdf files will be sent to your e-mail address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- All sewing patterns have seam allowances.
- All measurements are given in inches and centimeters.
- Sewing patterns you can print on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size is printed separately.
- Use purchased patterns and sew beautiful things for yourself. You can also sell sewn items in your own store.
- In order to view the pdf files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have the Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free.