- Patterns Store
women's faux fur hooded scarf/ fluffy fleece lining head wrap/ warm winter headcover/ PDF sewing pattern (XS - 3XL sizes) with VIDEO TUTORIAL/ for woman and girl
<< About me
My email address is [email protected]
PDF sewing pattern (US Letter and A4) and VIDEO TUTORIAL for a woman's or girl's winter hooded scarf. The outside of the hooded scarf is made of faux fur, and the inside is made of soft fluffy fleece fabric. To keep necks warm, there is a sew-on snap button under the chin on the inside of the hooded scarf.
The link to VIDEO TUTORIAL on YouTube is https://youtu.be/VnzP1JgGo7c
The video is three hours long, as for a beginner - slow and thorough. ! Only I have to apologize from the bottom of my heart that steps 18 and 19 of the video are repeated twice. It wasn't meant to be, but I couldn't fix anything anymore.
Or watch this video here:
Please Note. The sewing pattern and layout guide are colored. You will need a color printer to print out it.
The hood scarf pattern is multi-size and includes 7 sizes, Find your size:
XS size fits 19 3/4 inches (50 cm) head circumference,
S size fits 20 1/2 inches (52 cm) head circumference,
M size fits 21 1/4 inches (54 cm) head circumference,
L size fits 22 inches (56 cm) head circumference,
XL size fits 22 7/8 inches (58 cm) head circumference,
2XL size fits 23 5/8 inches (60 cm) head circumference,
3XL size fits 24 3/8 inches (62 cm) head circumference.
How to measure the head circumference? Place the string or tape measure around your head about 1/4 inches (0,5 cm) above your ears, completely circling your head. See in the photo gallery - photo 14.
To sew a hooded scarf then you will need:
- You will need 1 1/2 yd (1,5 meters) of 47 inches (1,20 meters) wide fluffy fleece fabric. This quantity fits all hooded scarf sizes.
- You will need 1 1/2 yd (1,5 meters) of 47 inches (1,20 meters) wide faux fur fabric. This quantity fits all hooded scarf sizes.
- One medium size sew-on snap button.
- Matching polyester sewing threads.
Video tutorial and sewing patterns - all measurements are given in inches (in) and centimeters (cm).
All sewing patterns have seam allowances.
Sewing patterns you can print out on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size (US Letter or A4) is printed separately.
US Letter size paper measurements: 8.5 inches x 11.0 inches (21,6 cm x 27,9 cm).
A4 size paper measurements: 8.3 inches x 11.7 inches (21,0 cm x 29,7 cm).
You can use my sewing patterns to sew hooded scarves and sell them.
- PDF sewing patterns and video tutorials are in English.
- If you buy the PDF sewing patterns and video tutorial, you do not have to pay for shipping. PDF files will be sent to your email address within one working day after receiving the payment. You will find the video tutorial link both in the product description in my store, and you will receive it by e-mail together with the sewing patterns PDF files.
- If you have not received your PDF sewing pattern and tutorial, please check your junk/spam folder, or contact me for help.. Contact me here
- In order to view the PDF files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have the Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free here: http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html
<< About me
© Rasa Krūmiņa 2018 – Present
- This store accepts safe and fast payments online through PayPal,
- You do not need to create a special account to shop at this store,
- There are no additional hidden costs, you only pay the price indicated on the item.
- Digital download pdf sewing patterns with tutorials are simple and understandable.
- All pdf sewing patterns and tutorials are in English.
- The pdf files will be sent to your e-mail address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- All sewing patterns have seam allowances.
- All measurements are given in inches and centimeters.
- Sewing patterns you can print on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size is printed separately.
- Use purchased patterns and sew beautiful things for yourself. You can also sell sewn items in your own store.
- In order to view the pdf files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have the Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free.