- Patterns Store
winter jersey-lined fleece beanie hat with roll-up cuff, pdf sewing pattern with a photo tutorial, adult to baby, (8 sizes)
Sample of the color photos tutorial in the photo gallery - photos 7 and 8.
Fleece beanie sewing pattern includes 8 sizes, The size chart is:
XXL size fits: 24 3/4 – 25 1/2'' (63 - 65 cm) adult/ man head circumference
L/XL size fits: 23 1/2 - 24 1/2'' (60 - 62 cm) adult/ man head circumference
M/L size fits: 22 1/2 - 23 1/4'' (57 - 59 cm) adult/woman head circumference
S/M size fits: 21 1/4 – 22'' (54 - 56 cm) adult/woman head circumference
XS size fits: 20 - 20 3/4'' (51 - 53 cm) teens head circumference
2XS size fits: 19 – 19 3/4'' (48 – 50 cm) child head circumference
3XS size fits: 17 3/4 – 18 1/2'' (45 – 47 cm) toddler head circumference
4XS size fits: 16 1/2 – 17 1/4'' (42 – 44 cm) baby head circumference
How to measure the head circumference. You need to measure head exactly where your beanie will sit. Place the string or tape measure around the head about 1/4 inches (0,5 cm) above the ears, completely circling head.
To sew fleece beanie with a roll-up cuff, then you will need:
- White stretch microfleece fabric for the outer layer of the beanie: 39 inches (1 meter) wide – 5/8 yd (60 cm).
- Brick red stretch soft jersey fabric for the beanie lining: 39 inches (1 meter) wide – 3/8 yd (35 cm).
- This amount of fleece and jersey fabrics fits all beanie sizes.
Tutorial and sewing patterns - all measurements are given in inches (in) and centimeters (cm).
All sewing patterns have seam allowances.
Colored sewing patterns you can print on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size is printed separately.
You can use my sewing patterns to sew beanies and sell them.
- PDF sewing patterns and photo tutorials are in English.
- If you buy the sewing patterns and tutorials in PDF file format, you do not have to pay for shipping. PDF files will be sent to your e-mail address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- If you have not received your PDF sewing pattern and tutorial, please check your junk/spam folder, or contact me for help. Contact me here.
- In order to view the PDF files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free here - http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html
© Rasa Krūmiņa 2018 – Present
- This store accepts safe and fast payments online through PayPal,
- You do not need to create a special account to shop at this store,
- There are no additional hidden costs, you only pay the price indicated on the item.
- Digital download pdf sewing patterns with tutorials are simple and understandable.
- All pdf sewing patterns and tutorials are in English.
- The pdf files will be sent to your e-mail address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- All sewing patterns have seam allowances.
- All measurements are given in inches and centimeters.
- Sewing patterns you can print on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size is printed separately.
- Use purchased patterns and sew beautiful things for yourself. You can also sell sewn items in your own store.
- In order to view the pdf files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have the Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free.