- Patterns Store
- double layer fleece trapper (aviator, earflap, ushanka, bomber) hat for winter, pdf sewing pattern and photo tutorial, baby to adult (9 sizes)
double layer fleece trapper (aviator, earflap, ushanka, bomber) hat for winter, pdf sewing pattern and photo tutorial, baby to adult (9 sizes)
The hat earflaps from stretch fleece fabric in two layers. The earflap ties from soft cotton fabric. The hat crown part from the stretch fleece fabric in two layers. As well as the crown part has four darts. A visor outer layers from fleece fabric, but the inner layer from soft denim fabric.
View sample of the tutorial in the photo gallery - photo 10.
Hat sewing pattern includes 9 sizes, The size chart is:
4XS size fits: 17 3/8 inches (44 cm) baby head circumference
3XS size fits: 18 1/8 inches (46 cm) toddler head circumference
2XS size fits: 19 inches (48 cm) child head circumference
XS size fits: 19 3/4 inches (50 cm) child head circumference
S size fits: 20 1/2 inches (52 cm) teens head circumference
M size fits: 21 1/4 inches (54 cm) woman head circumference
L size fits: 22 inches (56 cm) woman head circumference
XL size fits: 22 7/8 inches (58 cm) man head circumference
XXL size fits: 23 5/8 inches (60 cm) man head circumference
How to measure the head circumference. You need to measure head exactly where your hat will sit. Place the string or tape measure around the head about 1/4 inches (0,5 cm) above the ears, completely circling head.
To sew this trapper hat, then you will need:
- Red and black stretch microfleece fabrics for earflaps and crown part: 3/8 yd (35 cm) for each fabric if it's 39 inches (1 meter) wide.
- Printed stretch microfleece fabric for earflaps and crown part: 39 inches (1 meter) wide – 1 yd (95 cm).
- A scrap of white stretch microfleece fabric for visor: 20 inches (50 cm) wide x 8 inches (20 cm) high.
- A scrap of soft denim fabric for visor: 10 inches (25 cm) wide x 8 inches (20 cm) high.
- A scrap of soft bluish cotton fabric for earflap ties: 12 inches (30 cm) wide x 20 inches (50 cm) high.
- This amount of fabrics fits all hat sizes.
- PDF sewing patterns and photo tutorials are in English.
- If you buy the sewing patterns and tutorials in PDF file format, you do not have to pay for shipping. PDF files will be sent to your e-mail address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- If you have not received your PDF sewing pattern and tutorial, please check your junk/spam folder, or contact me for help. Contact me here.
- In order to view the PDF files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free here - http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html
© Rasa Krūmiņa 2018 – Present
- This store accepts safe and fast payments online through PayPal,
- You do not need to create a special account to shop at this store,
- There are no additional hidden costs, you only pay the price indicated on the item.
- Digital download pdf sewing patterns with tutorials are simple and understandable.
- All pdf sewing patterns and tutorials are in English.
- The pdf files will be sent to your e-mail address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- All sewing patterns have seam allowances.
- All measurements are given in inches and centimeters.
- Sewing patterns you can print on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size is printed separately.
- Use purchased patterns and sew beautiful things for yourself. You can also sell sewn items in your own store.
- In order to view the pdf files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have the Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free.