- Patterns Store
single layer winter fleece skull beanie / unlined warm cap / soft chemo hat, pdf sewing pattern and photo tutorial, adult to child, (6 sizes)
Buy my printable multi-size sewing pattern with photo tutorial and sew a single layer tight-fitting soft stretch fleece hat. The hat has two side seams, one curved top seam, and a wide hem allowance. A hat is not loose and is not slouchy, so it can be worn if you are a cancer patient or go through a chemotherapy course. The hat will heat your head in the cool days of winter, spring or autumn.
The multi-size sewing pattern is simple and each step in the tutorial is with colorful photos.
Please Note. View sample of the tutorial in the photo gallery - photo 4.
Multi-size sewing pattern includes 6 sizes, The size chart is:
XXS size fits 19 – 19 3/4 inches (48 – 50 cm) toddler and child head circumference.
XS size fits 20 - 20 3/4 inches (51 - 53 cm) child and teens head circumference.
S/M size fits 21 1/4 – 22 inches (54 - 56 cm) teens and adult head circumference.
M/L size fits 22 1/2 - 23 1/4 inches (57 - 59 cm) adult head circumference.
L/XL size fits 23 1/2 - 24 1/2 inches (60 - 62 cm) adult head circumference.
XXL size fits 24 3/4 – 25 1/2 inches (63 - 65 cm) adult head circumference.
How to measure the head circumference. You need to measure head exactly where your hat will sit. Place the string or tape measure around the head about 1/4 inches (0,5 cm) above the ears, completely circling the head.
To sew a single layer fleece hat, then you will need:
- Light blue stretch microfleece fabric: 39 inches (100 cm) wide – 1/2 yd (50 cm), this amount of fabric fits for all sizes.
Tutorial and sewing patterns - all measurements are given in inches (in) and centimeters (cm).
All sewing patterns have seam allowances.
Colored sewing patterns you can print on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size is printed separately.
You can use my sewing patterns to sew hats and sell them.
- PDF sewing pattern and photo tutorial are in English.
- If you buy the sewing patterns and tutorial in PDF file format, you do not have to pay for shipping. PDF files will be sent to your e-mail address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- If you have not received your PDF sewing pattern and tutorial, please check your junk/spam folder, or contact me for help. Contact me here.
- In order to view the PDF files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free here http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html
© Rasa Krūmiņa 2018 – Present
- This store accepts safe and fast payments online through PayPal,
- You do not need to create a special account to shop at this store,
- There are no additional hidden costs, you only pay the price indicated on the item.
- Digital download pdf sewing patterns with tutorials are simple and understandable.
- All pdf sewing patterns and tutorials are in English.
- The pdf files will be sent to your e-mail address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- All sewing patterns have seam allowances.
- All measurements are given in inches and centimeters.
- Sewing patterns you can print on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size is printed separately.
- Use purchased patterns and sew beautiful things for yourself. You can also sell sewn items in your own store.
- In order to view the pdf files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have the Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free.