- Patterns Store
- single layer roll up cuff cotton jersey beanie / summer skull cap / soft chemo hat, pdf sewing pattern and photo tutorial, adult to baby, (8 sizes)
single layer roll up cuff cotton jersey beanie / summer skull cap / soft chemo hat, pdf sewing pattern and photo tutorial, adult to baby, (8 sizes)
Sew a single-layer stretch cotton knit fabric summer beanie with a roll-up cuff. Such beanie will protect you from sunshine, will make you feel good when you have a bad hair day or if you are a chemo patient.
Please Note. View sample of the tutorial in the photo gallery - photos 3 and 4.
Sewing pattern includes 8 sizes, The size chart is:
XXL size: 24 3/4 – 25 1/2'' (63 - 65 cm) adult/ man head circumference,
L/XL size: 23 1/2 - 24 1/2'' (60 - 62 cm) adult/ man head circumference,
M/L size: 22 1/2 - 23 1/4'' (57 - 59 cm) adult/woman head circumference,
S/M size: 21 1/4 – 22'' (54 - 56 cm) adult/woman head circumference,
XS size: 20 - 20 3/4'' (51 - 53 cm) teens head circumference,
2XS size: 19 – 19 3/4'' (48 – 50 cm) child head circumference,
3XS size: 17 3/4 – 18 1/2'' (45 – 47 cm) toddler head circumference,
4XS size: 16 1/2 – 17 1/4'' (42 – 44 cm) baby head circumference.
How to measure the head circumference. You need to measure head exactly where your beanie will sit. Place the string or tape measure around the head about 1/4 inches (0,5 cm) above the ears, completely circling the head.
To sew single layer stretch cotton beanie, then you will need:
- Yellow medium weight stretch cotton t-shirt jersey/ knit fabric: 39 inches (100 cm) wide – 1 yd (100 cm), this amount of fabric fits for all sizes.
Tutorial and sewing patterns - all measurements are given in inches (in) and centimeters (cm).
All sewing patterns have seam allowances.
Colored sewing patterns you can print on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size is printed separately.
You can use my sewing patterns to sew beanies and sell them.
- PDF sewing pattern and photo tutorial are in English.
- If you buy the sewing patterns and tutorials in PDF file format, you do not have to pay for shipping. PDF files will be sent to your e-mail address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- If you have not received your PDF sewing pattern and tutorial, please check your junk/spam folder, or contact me for help. Contact me here.
- In order to view the PDF files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free here: http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html
© Rasa Krūmiņa 2018 – Present
- This store accepts safe and fast payments online through PayPal,
- You do not need to create a special account to shop at this store,
- There are no additional hidden costs, you only pay the price indicated on the item.
- Digital download pdf sewing patterns with tutorials are simple and understandable.
- All pdf sewing patterns and tutorials are in English.
- The pdf files will be sent to your e-mail address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- All sewing patterns have seam allowances.
- All measurements are given in inches and centimeters.
- Sewing patterns you can print on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size is printed separately.
- Use purchased patterns and sew beautiful things for yourself. You can also sell sewn items in your own store.
- In order to view the pdf files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have the Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free.