- Patterns Store
woman girl satin fabric ponytail holder/ hair scrunchie/ 80s 90s style hair wrap, pdf sewing pattern and photo tutorial, wide to narrow (4 sizes)
If you have long hair and you like to wear them tied in a ponytail, then buy my sewing pattern and sew ponytail holder from the fabric and with elastic. The fabric tube of the ponytail holder will come out with a lot of ruffles using my sewing pattern.
A ponytail holder that can also be called a hair scrunchie, you'll be able to wrap around your hair two or more times. It will keep your hair tight together, whether your hair is thick, thin or curly. You can wear your hair tied up in this way by going to work every day, or to the gym. But sew it from expensive fabric, you can go to the party, concert or theater.
I've created a multi-size sewing pattern. That's why will be able to choose how wide fabric tube* to sew - 2 3/8 inches (6 cm) wide, 2 inches (5 cm) wide, 1 5/8 inches (4 cm) wide or 1 1/4 inches (3 cm) wide.
You can make hair scrunchie from the satin fabric, silk fabric, woven cotton fabric, stretch velvet fabric, woven velvet fabric or cotton jersey fabric. And to sew a hair scrunchie of any size, you will need 8 inches (20 cm) of any fabric that is 59 inches (1.5 m) wide.
Please Note. View sample of the instruction in the photo gallery - photo 3.
Instruction and sewing patterns - all measurements are given in inches (in) and centimeters (cm).
All sewing patterns have seam allowances.
Black and white sewing patterns can be printed on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size is printed separately.
You can use my sewing patterns to sew hair scrunchies and sell them.
- PDF sewing patterns and photo instructions are in English.
- If you buy the sewing patterns and instruction in PDF file format, you do not have to pay for shipping. PDF files will be sent to your e-mail address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- If you have not received your PDF sewing pattern and instruction, please check your junk/spam folder, or contact me for help. Contact me here.
- In order to view the PDF files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free here: http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html
*when tube laid flat
© Rasa Krūmiņa 2018 – Present
- This store accepts safe and fast payments online through PayPal,
- You do not need to create a special account to shop at this store,
- There are no additional hidden costs, you only pay the price indicated on the item.
- Digital download pdf sewing patterns with tutorials are simple and understandable.
- All pdf sewing patterns and tutorials are in English.
- The pdf files will be sent to your e-mail address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- All sewing patterns have seam allowances.
- All measurements are given in inches and centimeters.
- Sewing patterns you can print on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size is printed separately.
- Use purchased patterns and sew beautiful things for yourself. You can also sell sewn items in your own store.
- In order to view the pdf files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have the Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free.