- Patterns Store
Fleece Neck Warmer/ Tube Scarf, Sewing Pattern, 8 Sizes For Child And Adult
PDF multi-size sewing pattern + photo tutorial for reversible stretch fleece fabric neck warmer which is equipped with an adjustable drawstring to keep it firmly on your face or to fit snugly around your neck. The neck warmer is made of stretch fleece fabric so it is easy to pull over your head.
See a sample of the tutorial in the photo gallery - photo 15.
Please Note. The sewing pattern is colored. You will need a color printer to print out it.
The sewing pattern of the neck warmer includes 8 sizes. The size chart is:
XS size fits: 19 3/4 inches (50 cm) child head circumference
S size fits: 20 1/2 inches (52 cm) child head circumference
M size fits: 21 1/4 inches (54 cm) adult head circumference
L size fits: 22 inches (56 cm) adult head circumference
XL size fits: 22 7/8 inches (58 cm) adult head circumference
2XL size fits: 23 5/8 inches (60 cm) adult head circumference
3XL size fits: 24 3/8 inches (62 cm) adult head circumference
4XL size fits: 25 1/4 inches (64 cm) adult head circumference
This neck warmer is designed to warm both your neck and the face, so you need to know the circumference of your head and not the circumference of your neck to choose your sewing pattern.
How to measure the head circumference? Place the string or tape measure around your head about 1/4 inches (0,5 cm) above your ears, completely circling your head.
To sew a neck warmer then you will need:
- Thin, soft and stretch red microfleece fabric: 39 inches (1 meter) wide – 5/8 yd (0,60 meters). This amount of red microfleece fabric fits all neck warmer sizes.
- Thin, soft and stretch gray-white microfleece fabric: 39 inches (1 meter) wide – 5/8 yd (0,60 meters). This amount of gray-white microfleece fabric fits all neck warmer sizes.
- Braided, soft, medium-thick cord for clothing. The length of the cord for each neck warmer size is equal to the head circumference + 16 inches (0,40 meters).
- One cord toggle stopper, and two bell shape cord end stoppers.
Tutorial and sewing patterns - all measurements are given in inches (in) and centimeters (cm).
All sewing patterns have seam allowances.
Sewing patterns you can print out on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size (US Letter or A4) is printed separately.
US Letter size paper measurements: 8.5 inches x 11.0 inches (21,6 cm x 27,9 cm)
A4 size paper measurements: 8.3 inches x 11.7 inches (21,0 cm x 29,7 cm)
You can use my sewing patterns to sew neck warmers and sell them.
- PDF sewing patterns and photo tutorials are in English.
- If you buy the sewing patterns and tutorials in PDF file format, you do not have to pay for shipping. PDF files will be sent to your e-mail address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- If you have not received your PDF sewing pattern and tutorial, please check your junk/spam folder, or contact me for help. Contact me here.
- In order to view the PDF files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have the Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free here: http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html
<< Back to the sewing patterns store.
Neck warmer video:
© Rasa Krūmiņa 2018 – Present
- This store accepts safe and fast payments online through PayPal,
- You do not need to create a special account to shop at this store,
- There are no additional hidden costs, you only pay the price indicated on the item.
- Digital download pdf sewing patterns with tutorials are simple and understandable.
- All pdf sewing patterns and tutorials are in English.
- The pdf files will be sent to your e-mail address within one working day after receiving the payment.
- All sewing patterns have seam allowances.
- All measurements are given in inches and centimeters.
- Sewing patterns you can print on both US Letter and A4 size paper. Each size is printed separately.
- Use purchased patterns and sew beautiful things for yourself. You can also sell sewn items in your own store.
- In order to view the pdf files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. If you don't have the Adobe Acrobat Reader program you can download it for free.